I got a call on Thursday saying they needed me to take a different little boy so they found a home to take Junior. Poor Junior has been moved around a lot. I feel bad for him. I was trying to prepare him for what was going to happen and I told him he was going to live with a "new mommy." He told me no, he wanted to stay. But in the end, I think he was ok with the change. He waved to me and said "Bye Mom." His new foster Mom seemed like a really nice lady and she had several other y0ung children so Junior will be happy there.
Little Guy was at a children's hospital. He was being treated for a skull fracture. He has bruises and cuts covering almost his entire body. If you click on the picture you can see all the discoloration on his face, head and arms. It makes me physically ill to think about it too much, so I try not to. I drove to pick him up on Friday. I was able to speak with the doctor, the nurses, and the social workers. The plan is for us to keep him until his grandmother can get certified to take custody.
He is really a happy boy. It's amazing how happy he is considering what he's been through. He smiles and laughs a lot and enjoys playing and exploring. He's very busy and keeps us on our toes. He's turning 2 years old soon.
Little Guy was at a children's hospital. He was being treated for a skull fracture. He has bruises and cuts covering almost his entire body. If you click on the picture you can see all the discoloration on his face, head and arms. It makes me physically ill to think about it too much, so I try not to. I drove to pick him up on Friday. I was able to speak with the doctor, the nurses, and the social workers. The plan is for us to keep him until his grandmother can get certified to take custody.
He is really a happy boy. It's amazing how happy he is considering what he's been through. He smiles and laughs a lot and enjoys playing and exploring. He's very busy and keeps us on our toes. He's turning 2 years old soon.



Omigosh--what a cute little boy. Why does stuff like this have to happen to kids? It's so unfair.
ReplyDelete