Sunday, June 17, 2007

Why We Love Our Dad


Katelyn, age 6:
I love my dad because he lets me read to him. I love him because he tucks me into bed at night. I love my dad because he takes me fishing. He took me and Jessi to see "Farmer Astronaut" and he took us to Carl's Junior to get dinner and he let us stay up past our bedtime because the movie was really, really long. It was the longest movie I've ever seen. I love my dad because he lets me draw him pictures. And he likes it when I write him stories.


Jessica, age 8:
I love my dad because he is always so nice and kind. I love my dad because he likes taking me fishing. He always likes to do fun stuff with me like taking me to the movie theater. My dad is special because he always likes us to be healthy and eat healthy foods. My dad is really good at cooking stuff on the barbeque, like chicken and hamburgers and hot dogs and steak. My favorite is hamburgers. My dad always tries to be funny and weird. My dad's favorite T.V. show is BYU-TV.


Jacob, age 13
I love my dad because he likes spending time with me. We have fun together. We like to hang out and watch movies. He can always beat me in one-on-one basketball, but only by one basket. He's cool. He's rad. He is MY DAD.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Good job, kids! Your dad is a pretty rad guy!

    I used to think BYU-TV was a little lame, but what I wouldn't give for BYU-TV out here in Texas!

    ReplyDelete