Wow, those are some intricate flakes! Maybe they can teach me how to do those next time I'm in town.
Such cute, talented little elves! Love you to bits. I've never seen a snowflake border like that. must teach me. Love, MOM
Cute border and all while decked out in Santa hats... creative little elves.
Your christmas crafts are much more delicate than the ones that show up at my house. I'm impressed. The caption on our Christmas craft picture would say something like "supply them with duct tape, cardboard and a stapler..." Merry Christmas...Masom
Wow, those are some intricate flakes! Maybe they can teach me how to do those next time I'm in town.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute, talented little elves! Love you to bits. I've never seen a snowflake border like that. must teach me. Love, MOM
ReplyDeleteCute border and all while decked out in Santa hats... creative little elves.
ReplyDeleteYour christmas crafts are much more delicate than the ones that show up at my house. I'm impressed. The caption on our Christmas craft picture would say something like "supply them with duct tape, cardboard and a stapler..." Merry Christmas...Masom
ReplyDelete