Thursday, December 14, 2006

Robert

What goes on in this little boy's head? He's 3 years old and doesn't talk. He goes around making the strangest sounds. When we first got him a week ago, he would barely even look at us. Now he makes regular eye contact and will occasionally run to me to have me pick him up. It's amazing how much difference a week makes. He's really grown on me. He leaves tomorrow and I think I'm going to miss him. He's such a sweet boy. I won't miss all the busy-ness, the climbing on tables, splashing the water out of the fish tank, dipping his head and hands in the toilet, turning on the bath faucet, spilling cereal all over the floor, grabbing and tipping over anything he can reach, taking his clothes off all day. But I will miss his cute smile, his soft cheeks, his dark eyes, and his sweet disposition. I hope he goes to a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment