Lately while Reed and JJ are at school, Montana has been asking me to make her some homework. So I get a paper and write a bunch of problems for her. She brings it back a few minutes later and wants more. And more. And more.
I finally got smart and bought her a workbook from Cost-co. It was math for 1st graders, although she's in kindergarten. She wouldn't even do the first few pages because they were "too easy."
She spends a lot of time working in this book and she loves it. Today, however, she had a few questions...
"Mom? Does 16 + 4 = 10?" I said "No, try again." She said, "16 + 4 doesn't work on my fingers!"
A few minutes later she had another question. "Mom? One, Two. Is that how you spell 12?"
Thursday, March 22, 2007
1 + 2 = 3
Posted by SusieQ at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It's so fun to see how their minds work, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!