5 cars
2 vans
2 SUV's
1 old aluminum fishing boat
1 internship
8 jobs
11 moves
12 months unemployment
3 IVF's, which produced...
3 children !
6 foster children (not all at once)
2 beta fish
5729 basketball, football, soccer, volleyball games
12 speeding tickets
1 (wonderful) trip to Hawaii
many weekend trips to the coast
new friends and old
a few tears
a LOT of laughter
18 years of Joy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Awwww... Sounds like life is wonderful. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteOK love the list. Totally inspiring. But I have to know...do you really know the exact amount of basketball/football games or is that an estimation...
ReplyDeleteHappiest Anniversary indeed! What a great list...so much to look forward to. My parents anniversary is the 17th too! I'll never forget yours now.
ReplyDeleteExcept for the speeding tickets and the Accidents (cars, fish-hook in the eye, alpine slide, etc.) you guys have been the perfect example of a good marriage!
ReplyDeleteLove you both!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. Ours was also on the 17th - 23 years. Good for you and for us! BTW - I'm Kellan, nice to meet you. See ya.
ReplyDelete