Friday, November 30, 2007

Elves

Check us out...we've been "elfed"
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1114825894

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And thanks for the comment on my blog - that was so nice of you to say. It made me laugh that you said in your comment, "I think we'd be fast friends," and then right after you, Shellie commented saying something like, "Geez, do nuts attract nuts or what?" hee hee

    So I guess we are both nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SusieQ,

    Thank you for the lovely comment that you left on my blog. I appreciate the visit!

    Your family is beautiful! I love the picture of your little boy sleeping in the laundry basket. Too precious! You must be very special people to do foster care. My friend is fostering three young toddlers right now(There is a story about it on my site.), and I know that it can be very difficult.

    Have a restful evening!

    ReplyDelete