I've been "tagged" by my friend, Margaret. I'm supposed to tell you 6 things about myself that you don't already know. Hmmm... Since the one or two readers that I have already know me, I'm having a hard time coming up with anything. While I was mulling it over last night as I was trying to get to sleep, Hank was tossing and turning also. So I took the opportunity to "tag" him. I asked him to tell me 3 things about himself that I didn't already know (I figured asking for 6 was pushing it)
Here's what he came up with:
(1) "The last time I went to the mall, some guy grabbed my hand and started to buff my fingernails." I don't know if it was just late or what, but I laughed SO HARD at that one.
(2) "I want to serve a mission with you when I retire and I hope we go to Tonga." That didn't really count, because we have always planned on serving a mission together, but I didn't know he secretly wanted to go to Tonga. I guess I should have known, since he LOVES all the Tongan BYU football players. Not like lovey dovey love, but like manly football love. You know what I mean.
(3) "I got a Harry & David gift basket at work today from a client and I set it out in the lunch room to share with everyone, but first I took the package of smoked salmon and hid it in my desk so I could snack on it later. I mean, who really likes smoked salmon anyway?" He does, for one. That gives me an idea for a stocking stuffer. Thanks, honey.
OK, that was easy. Now I just have to think of a few of my own to share...
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Tag, I'm It
Posted by SusieQ at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI have been tagged, too, and haven't posted yet... It's HARD!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more of yours. Ü