Friday, December 14, 2007

Montana's Clash Day (yes, it was on purpose)


If it seems like most of my blog entries are about Montana, please don't think it's because I love her the most. I guarantee that's what my other children will think. It's actually because... she's the most BLOGGABLE. She's a really bloggable child. She does the craziest things, says the craziest things, and wears the craziest outfits. AND she likes to mug for the camera and have her cute mug posted on my blog.



JJ, on the other hand, will let me take her picture, but only with the instructions "You can take my picture, but you better not put it on your blog!" (sorry, JJ)



Reed just smirks everytime I try to take his picture. Until I yell at him to stop it. Then he doesn't really feel like getting his picture taken anymore.





And Little Guy . Well, he's just Little Guy.

4 comments:

  1. I like mis-match day. I'm thinking we should all do that. It would make getting dressed so much easier. Cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if I could actually count the number of times I've heard "you can only take a picture if you don't put it on your blog"... people see my camera and they know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I think JJ is wearing my shirt!!! haha funny!!

    ReplyDelete