Sunday, December 9, 2007

Volleyball Season's Over...


JJ played her first season of volleyball this Fall. She loved it! She only got to play in 2 games, because all the rest were played on Sunday, but she enjoyed the practices and learning the game. At this age, they play 4 on 4. If they actually hit it over the net, it's a big big deal. To get 3 hits per side would be incredible. I think it happened once this season. The kids sure had fun, though.


JJ serving underhand (not very many kids can serve overhand yet)


I love this picture because she's listening to her coach so attentively--so eager to learn


She's ready for the ball



Good game, Good game, Good game...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love volleyball, too. I didn't start overhand serving until 8th grade, when Dad put up that tetherball in the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks good out there! Don't you hate the Sunday games? Leilani only got to play three games (one was a make up game on a wed) because of all the Sunday games. Volleyball seems to have more than any other sport we play.

    ReplyDelete