My Mom and Dad are leaving to go back home. Their 5 days off at the temple are over and their duty calls. I'm so sad. I have LOVED having them here and my Mom has been such a big help with the kids, the laundry, the cooking, the dishes, the vacuuming, the driving, and she even cleaned my toilets! Like a good nurse, she made sure I took my pain pills and got enough sleep, and she watched me like a hawk so that I didn't lift or bend.
Thanks so much for your help--I couldn't have done it without you! In fact, I'm not sure how I'm going to do it the next 5 weeks without you. I LOVE YOU.



I heard about your back surgery! Ouch! Are you doing okay? Now that your nurse mama is gone, if you need anything, seriously call me. I'm home most days... and I would love to help!
ReplyDeleteSusan I am feeling for you! At least I get to see you on Thursday. I promise not to squeeze you too tight.
ReplyDeleteYou have great parents! And what a wonderful nurse! I didn't know you had back surgery--here's praying for you to have a quick recovery. Hug. [delicately]
ReplyDeleteMom is soooo the best nurse! Can you hang on for four weeks until I get there? I'll be your nurse, too! Love you.
ReplyDelete