Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kinda funny, but not really...

This is the door sign I found hanging on our teenage son's bedroom door.  It's a gift he received when his second sister was born and he was 7 years old.  It used to say "No Girls Allowed" but he's obviously changed it to suit his more "mature" personality.  [Lest anyone (especially him!) think we condone this and allow hot girls into his bedroom, the sign has been removed from his door]

7 comments:

  1. So do you allow non-hot girls in his bedroom?

    I agree with you--clever, yet disturbing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, teenagers! You have to keep one step ahead or they'll get you every time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit. It got a hearty chuckle out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! thats so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy. I am not ready for teenage boys. Will you hold my hand through it? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he kept the door hanger this long in the first place! (in it's original form, of course) Made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids always had stuff like this floating around the house! The joy of teenagers!

    ReplyDelete