I hear simple is all the rage this year! It looks great!!!But I will miss you Friday!
You're farther ahead than we are! Looks lovely.
I'm ready to take ours completely down! It's been a big nuisance this year. :(Good luck with the 3 year old and the tree...
That is one way to 'pace' yourself at this busy holiday time... one thing at a time.
Don't you just love Christmas?! I just love it!
I hear simple is all the rage this year! It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteBut I will miss you Friday!
You're farther ahead than we are! Looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteI'm ready to take ours completely down! It's been a big nuisance this year. :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the 3 year old and the tree...
That is one way to 'pace' yourself at this busy holiday time... one thing at a time.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love Christmas?! I just love it!
ReplyDelete