Friday, March 6, 2009

Shout Hoo-Ray

One year older and wiser, too. Happy Birthday *clap* to you.
And so ends another birthday extravaganza.
She really, really, really, really, really
wanted a sleepover this year.
I agreed. (Not sure why.)
She invited 4 friends and 1 sister.
1 throw up (went home), 2 dramas (with crying), 1 movie, ToNs oF JuNk FoOd,
17 episodes of Hannah Montana, lots of giggles and good times, not much sleep.





9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the cake! Good job! You're brave for hosting a sleepover! Gotta love the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT a cute cake! Blue ribbon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just left a comment and it disappeared. So weird.

    Basically I said.

    That cake is SO adorable! Did you make it?

    And, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 17 episodes of Hannah Montana? You brave, brave woman!

    I love the cake too! You must of made it it; it's too perfect to have been store-made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um that is the cutest cake I have ever seen! How did you make it? I am still grossed out over a throw up at a sleep over...can I just say gross?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie, sorry about the throw up thing. It was pretty gross, I must admit, but the little girl felt SO bad. She kept telling me she hoped I wasn't upset with her. Poor little thing. And the cake? Super easy and fun. I copied it from Family Fun magazine. Just make a 9 x 13 cake and put twinkies on top and frost them. The head is a vanilla wafer, and the pillow is a marshmellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. suze...i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say something really unique and daring....that cake is so cute!! :) it is SO cute, suze!! i would SO make that in a HEARTBEAT, if i only had a daughter to make it for. maybe i'll just make one anyways and bring it to school and grab a random girl at recess and ask her if she wants it...

    you're a good mom for blessing jj with that sleepover. you know she'll be telling her own kids about it one day. good job creating a special memory...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the drama! Gotta love the drama.
    What a darling cake...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cake! Between you and your sister (her famous Jesus cake comes to mind) there is confectioners talent flowing through your veins.

    ReplyDelete