Who's the sweetest sister of them all? SALLY! Check this out. I saw some mirrors that I thought were cute on another blog that I read sometimes. I commented on that blog that I liked them. Sally, who also reads that blog sometimes, noticed my comment. She went and bought the exact mirrors at Ikea and then modge podged them with cute crafty paper and gave them to me for Christmas. Didn't she do a great job?
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Posted by SusieQ at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You hung them up! That makes me happy. Thanks for liking them. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute mirrors! And what a nice sister.
ReplyDelete1st of all - your new blog design is awesome!
ReplyDelete2nd of all - Sally's taste rocks!!! I'm SO copying these...down to the exact paper and all.
3rd of all - About 2 years ago, I bought these exact 'style' mirrors at a garage sale. 6 for like $2. They were painted a gross light blue, but I just knew I was going to turn them into something awesome. Fast fwd to now. I never got around to fixing them, lost my inspiration and have since sold them at my own garage sale, for like $1. So now I'm gonna have to go out and find these same mirrors somewhere for full price at a 'real' store, Great. nothing like spending money you shouldn't have had to.
4th of all - did I say Sally rocks???
They are very cute! What a talented sister.
ReplyDeleteSally did an amazing job. She is awesome.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Sally! I am trying to find a place in my home that I could put something like that. Sooooooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteSally should think of starting her own etsy line. CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteYour sister is kind and talented.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteGood job Sal!!!! Those are WAY cute!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Andrea