Sunday, November 15, 2009

Joshua


The kids have been begging us to open up our home again to take in foster children.
We have been kind of licking our wounds and taking some time to heal from our loss of Christian.
We got a call from DHS last week regarding this little boy who just needed respite care for 5 days.
It seemed like a good way to get back into it, so we took him in and loved every minute of it.
He was so sweet and polite.  Montana really took to him quickly and they played together a lot. 
They made up games, read stories, rode bikes, and colored.
It was a good experience for all of us.




6 comments:

  1. You guys are great. So glad this was a good, healing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're amazing. what big hearts you all have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad I missed getting to meet Joshua. Thank you for the cute picture of Montana and him. Isn't it amazing how easy it is to love children. I sure love mine. xoxoxoxoMOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan. Mr. C was so sweet. He was so blessed to get to be in your home. And now the next boy is being blessed too! Hang in there. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I haven't checked your blog for a while. You guys are so awesome. I'm glad you have kids that are so willing to share their home. They've learned from your great examples. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad Joshua was able to end up with you guys. any little person who ends up in your home will only be the better for it. i'm so glad it was such a good experience. you are amazing to open up your hearts yet again. you and little guy are still in our prayers. love you, masom

    ReplyDelete