Monday, February 1, 2010

Family Fun

The kids had Friday off from school
so we packed up and took off for Sunriver
for some family time

We played games

and played in the snow
yes, she is in her jammies
with no coat, hat, mittens, or boots
(sorry, mom)

The happy snow couple

We read and relaxed

and played more games
This is Hank's 'game face'
He takes his game playing very seriously
don't mess

The view outside our bedroom window


6 comments:

  1. So that's why you didn't answer when I called! I should have called your cell. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove relaxing vacations! Good for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a serious game player! We will definitely have to have you over for games and the accountants can go head to head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome. I totally remember that game face. It is burned into my brain. Don't mess.

    PS Happy (belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those family get-aways are sooo important. So glad it was so fun. Love and Kisses, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever what you said....
    the most important of our life is honoring each other between us....

    ReplyDelete