Here's what we've been up to:
Celebrating JJ's birthday
We had this cute little girl for about a week
She loves being outside and spent a lot of time in the backyard playing with every ball we own
I took her to an event called "Princess for a Day"
She got to pick out a pretty dress, get her nails painted,
and they put lip gloss and glitter on her.
She got to dance with a "real" princess!
Hank and I went to Las Vegas with our friends Amy and Kyle
We went to watch BYU play in the MWC tournament
It was a lot of fun. Sally and Brad met us there and
hung out with us for the weekend.
We sat behind some awesome BYU fans.
The Jimmer during warm-ups
This is Baby B. We're not sure how long he's going to be with us, but we are loving having a baby in the house. He's so sweet.
I would post a picture of Reed, but he won't let me take a decent picture of him. He does take a lot of self portraits that I find on my camera, but he's always making some crazy face. I don't think he would appreciate me posting those.












I dreamed about the Jimmer last night! Vegas was such fun. I say you post the silly photos of Reed. Serves him right!
ReplyDelete