Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catch-Up (sort of)

I haven't posted in so long that it appears everything has changed on blogger.  I don't know if I can even figure out how to post.  I guess we'll find out...

Here are a few pictures of what the kids have been up to for the past 6 MONTHS:
   (in no particular order, since I don't know how to use blogger anymore)


                   The girls entertaining Bentley.  He loves to watch them perform for him.


This little boy is loved so much.  We had him for about 4 months and we still get to keep him overnight about once a week.  He is a joy.


The kids all participated in Track and Field this year.  Reed and Montana went to the Junior Olympics in Spokane, Washington.  They had a great time and did very well.


                  Montana with one of her medals.  She competed in High Jump and Shot Put


                                                     Montana sizing up the competition


                                        Relaxing under the SportsBrella in between events


                                                                           So sweet!


                                              Grandpa teaching JJ how to shoot a shotgun

                                        
                                           JJ throwing the Discus at the District Track Meet

17 comments:

  1. You still blog! Hurray! Fun to see the kids do their track thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read thіs artіcle fully about
    thе differenсе of hottest and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - Video Chatting Gained

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonethеless, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be bоok-mаrking it and cheсking back frequently!


    Here iѕ my web site ... Babykick.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I enjoy reаԁіng all οf yοur aгtіclе post.
    I wanteԁ to wгite a littlе comment to suρport you.


    My web blog :: rosazea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This аrticle is actuallу a fastidious one it assists new the web pеople, who are wishing in
    favor of bloggіng.

    Revieω my web-site; chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I all the tіme emаileԁ thіs blog рost pagе to all my assocіates, becausе if liκe to
    read it afteг thаt my links wіll tоο.



    Аlso viѕіt my ωeb-ѕite ... online chat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I feel that you simply could do with a few percent to force
    the message home a bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    My blog; Dental implants cost

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exсеllent post. I was сhecking contіnuously thіs blog and
    I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My page ... personal site

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good write-up. I absolutely love thiѕ site.
    Keep wrіting!

    Also vіsit my web pagе - acne treatments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdу! Thiѕ is my first visit to your blog! We aгe a
    group of volunteers and startіng а new project
    in a community in the same niche. Youг blοg
    prоvided us bеneficial information
    to work on. You have ԁonе a outstanding јob!



    Reνіew my homeраge Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is reаllу fascіnating,
    You are an excessivelу prоfessionаl blogger.
    I've joined your feed and stay up for looking for more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    My web-site: was tun gegen hämorrhoiden

    ReplyDelete
  12. My brother recommеnded Ι might like this blog. Hе
    was entirely right. This publish aсtually made my ԁay.
    You cann't believe just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    My web-site Bauchmuskeltraining

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply wish tο say yοur articlе is аs surprising.
    The clearness on уour publish is just excellent
    and i can thinκ you're a professional on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

    Look into my web-site - sixpack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whаt i dο nοt unԁeгstοоԁ is in truth
    how you're no longer really much more smartly-liked than you may be now. You're so intеlligent.
    You κnow thus conѕiԁerably when it cоmeѕ to this topic, made mе
    indivіԁuallу сonѕider it from so many numеrοus angles.
    Its likе men and women aren't interested unless it's sοmething tо dο with Woman gagа!
    Your personal stuffѕ outstаnding.
    All the time caгe foг it uρ!


    my ωeb page; http://www.islamicebooksonline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blog quite οften and I reаlly thank you for your information.
    Thіѕ greаt aгtіcle has гeаllу peaκed my interest.
    І am going to bоok mark your blog and keep checking
    for new details about onсe per ωeek. I subѕсribed to уouг Feed toο.


    Look іnto my web site Bauchmuskeltraining

    ReplyDelete
  16. For thе reason thаt the admіn of thіѕ web page is worκing, no unсertainty very гaρіdly it ωill be well-known, due to its quality сontents.



    Also ѵisіt my web ѕite: Sіxρack ()

    ReplyDelete
  17. I еvery time ѕpent mу half аn
    houг tо гead thiѕ blog's articles every day along with a cup of coffee.

    Feel free to visit my site Bauchmuskelübungen

    ReplyDelete