Sunday, September 16, 2007

Animal House


Montana stayed home sick from church today and this is what she worked on. She made a little dwelling for a random few of her stuffed animals. These are the "couches." Not shown in the picture are 4 tons of tissue paper, stuffed into shoes, hats, etc. to be used as their "beds."
P.S. I know she doesn't really look sick, but she has a horrible, croupy cough that would have freaked people out if I had taken her.

4 comments:

  1. Legs (mind if I call you that? You and Sal get best legs in the family award)
    you knew what I was thinking...she looks too cute to be sick. Actually more like "maybe I'll have to take this picture with me when I go get my haircut because I would love to have hair like this". You got some babes on your hands. Creative Babes at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! That is totally something Cambrie would do. Hey go to http://matiekay.blogspot.com/ to get a new background if you want to. Mine wigged out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we were down yesterday too. Must be going around.

    ReplyDelete