Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BasketBrawl

Several times a week after Hank gets home from work, we have a Father/Son basketball game (brawl)
At this point, they've each won about the same number of games. They're both extremely competitive, but one of them (I don't want to single anyone out, but he's the one wearing shorts) gets REALLY mad when he loses and the whole neighborhood hears about it. Tonight I had to lay down the verdict. No more outbursts like that or the competition is off.

6 comments:

  1. I wonder where he got that competitive streak? Hmmm....

    Speaking of competitive, you TOTALLY win for the greenest grass ever! (Even though that's actually your neighbor's grass in that pic, I saw yours in your last post) I don't understand why yours doesn't go dormant in the winter? What kind of grass is it? And why won't it grow well here? Hmm...so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can even picture what your face might have looked like when you laid down the law! I've seen your tough mom face and it beats mine anyday! Ha HA.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the reasons my husband wants a boy. Even though a few of our girls are athletic, I don't know if they will ever give David a run for his money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How loud is he???? That just cracks me up!

    I'd have to agree with your son somewhat...losing is no fun. I've been known to make a little noise in losing to my husband over air hockey. Ain't pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Jake! I remember how fun it was to beat the old man. Now I'm the old man. Mabey we can basket-brawl when I come out for the 4th of July. Can't wait, but don't hurt me. Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your pictures! You got some good action shots.

    ReplyDelete