JJ on the morning of her birthday.

She got to choose anything she wanted for breakfast. She chose blueberry shortcakes with whipped cream. Well, actually she chose strawberry shortcakes, but we couldn't find any good strawberries.

Posted by SusieQ at 8:21 AM
I love Chuck E. Cheese! This reminds me that we need to go back.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say HI! I found you on LDS Women Bloggers.
How fun! What's the secret to going to CEC without a million other kids?
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I didn't know there was a Chuck E. Cheese in your town. Is it new? My little girl has been begging to go to one and I told her we'd have to go to Portland. Guess not! Happy Birthday JJ!!
ReplyDeleteP.s. I saw your Mom yesterday! Nice suprise.
That looks like a nice and bright Chuck E Cheese! The ones I've been to are a bit yuckier, but I like the windows!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday JJ! Love you!
It looks like she had a fun birthday. I didn't know we had a Chucky Cheese in town either. We'll have to try it out.
ReplyDeleteLOL,
ReplyDeleteReed is soooo cool! I love montana, bronco billy, samuel, dolly, braxton hix and all his pals.
say hi to roscoe for me too!
Love,
Pete
What I fun birthday! Tell her Happy Birthday from her Aunt La. Tell Montana I challenge her to a game of skee-ball, tell Reed he is hilarious, and tell little guy I can't wait to meet him. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI meant "what A fun birthday"...
ReplyDelete