Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hope

February always gives us a few Sunny days. Just enough to give us hope that Spring is just around the corner. Today was one of those beautiful days. This is my first little daffodil that peeked it's head out for the first time this afternoon. I just LOVE it when my daffodils start to bloom. It makes me happy.

We had a fun-filled afternoon...
We played with trucks

We planted flowers

We rode bikes

We played "Horse" (Reed won)We were enjoying the sunny afternoon so much that "we" forgot to go inside and fix dinner before Hank came home. Lucky for us, he's a pretty understanding guy.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Daffodils are my favorite. It means Spring is so close! I would love to plant flowers and have been tempted with our beautiful sunny days, but it could snow again tomorrow. Still too cold. So did Hank just end up taking the family out to dinner instead??? That would be a perfect ending to a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS a perfect day! Yesterday, too. We spent hours at the park yesterday soaking up the sun. I can't wait for Spring to officially make its debut.
    I hope you had a great pizza/chinese/any sort of take-out dinner tonight to celebrate your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the first spring flowers! That reminds me so much of walking up the driveway after school and seeing all the daffodils that Dad planted on the hill.

    There's something magical about a nice springlike day, isn't there? I'm glad you guys finally had one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I love that your grass is still green! The type of grass we have down here goes dormant and brown. We're now in the process of "waking it up!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a beautiful sun shiney day. Thanks for the daffodil. Big breath (Aaah).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was sooo gorgeous yesterday. My daffodils are poking their heads up too. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your background!! Where did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my background from www.matiekay.blogspot.com

    Where do you get yours? I'm always looking for new backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Those are way cute. I have no idea how she does that.

    I found mine at pyzam.com

    I just hate when I change the background, I lose all my stuff on the right hand side of the page...

    ReplyDelete