Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sister Sleepover

Montana loves to sleep in JJ's room in her trundle bed. It's kind of a special treat because they are only allowed to do it on weekends. Last night I went to tuck them in and I found JJ reading a chapter book to Montana. I thought it was so sweet. I'm glad they like to be together (most of the time!) They have their share of sister fights, that's for sure. But for the most part, I think they truly enjoy each other's company.

4 comments:

  1. How fun...makes me wish I had a sister growing up!

    Thankfully, I had a cousin that was my age that I could do these sort of things with...on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls HAVE to share a room right now and they hate it. I'm hoping when we get them their own rooms, they'll actually "want" to be together again.

    (I love your daughter's bed!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...I miss them! And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Lauri and I shared a room, I would love to talk to her as we were going to sleep, only she would fall asleep as I talked and then I'd be mad that she never answered me!

    ReplyDelete