Since we weren't able to make it to the actual concert, a friend and I took our girls to see the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus 'Best of Both Worlds' Concert 3D movie. We had so much fun on our G.N.O. (girl's night out) It was a very entertaining movie/concert. The 3D effects were pretty cool, too. At one point, it looked like an object was flying out of the screen into the audience. JJ held up her hands and tried to "catch" it. She really thought something was coming at her. She laughed and laughed about that one. Montana loved the confetti that appeared to be floating in the air. She kept swatting at it and giggling. It was cute to watch.
JJ and Montana have the C.D.'s and know all the songs by heart. With all the inappropriate and nasty lyrics out there today, it's nice to hear my girls singing lyrics like:
"Don't let anyone tell you that you're not strong enough. Don't give up. There's nothing wrong with just being yourself. That's more than enough. So come on and raise your voice. Speak your mind, make some noise."
"Life's what you make it so let's make it rock"
I hope Miley can keep up her good girl image and positive message. It certainly won't be easy.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Let's Go...G.N.O.
Posted by SusieQ at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lauren would have LOVED that! Too bad we missed it. Girls Night Outs are the best!
ReplyDeleteAH! I love hannah montanaa/miley Cyrus!! She is so amazing!! i went to her concert and actually touched her hand!!! I almost died!!!! haha
ReplyDeleteAt least in all the interviews and things I've seen her in, Miley seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I'm with you, I really hope she can make it through the teenage years untainted!
ReplyDeleteOh oh oh! I can't wait to take my girls. We're planning this week sometime before it's gone. We're BIG Hannah fans in this house...even Christian knows who "NanaTana" is!!
ReplyDeleteSus, I'm just wondering if you knew those lyrics by heart? I wonder who the bigger fan is???? ;)
ReplyDeleteMy 5 year old son has a mega crush on her. I sooooo hope she's able to stay grounded. There are far to few good examples out there for young girls to look up to.
ReplyDelete