Ouch...go Hank!
It's amazing how quickly those sweet family moments can turn on you!
Is Uno the universal FHE game?? We used to play it AAAAALLLLLLL the time. °Ü°Have you tried Uno Attack yet? It mixes things up a bit - so fun!
I guess competitivness must run in the family? Oh' love this picture of (forgot his wink wink name). Nothing like Uno!
Hi Susan. A friend of Sally's, Jessi Goulding, turned me on to this blog site. I was checking out Sal's blog and saw yours! What a beautiful family. I contacted Sally looking for your email just to say hello. Please contact me if you are interested. I am still living in Georgia; wife, Kim, daughter, Kori (15), sons, Jeremy (10) and Jack (6). Glad you guys are doing well!!!Am going to try and start a blog. Not too good with the whole web design thing. Even when templates and wizards abound...Take care,D
Ouch...go Hank!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how quickly those sweet family moments can turn on you!
ReplyDeleteIs Uno the universal FHE game?? We used to play it AAAAALLLLLLL the time.
ReplyDelete°Ü°
Have you tried Uno Attack yet? It mixes things up a bit - so fun!
I guess competitivness must run in the family? Oh' love this picture of (forgot his wink wink name). Nothing like Uno!
ReplyDeleteHi Susan. A friend of Sally's, Jessi Goulding, turned me on to this blog site. I was checking out Sal's blog and saw yours! What a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI contacted Sally looking for your email just to say hello. Please contact me if you are interested.
I am still living in Georgia; wife, Kim, daughter, Kori (15), sons, Jeremy (10) and Jack (6). Glad you guys are doing well!!!
Am going to try and start a blog. Not too good with the whole web design thing. Even when templates and wizards abound...
Take care,
D