While we were in Las Vegas we took the kids to Circus Circus. Everyone (except me) got a full day pass. I don't particularly like rides, but I had fun watching them and taking pictures. They had a B*L*A*S*T. We chose a great day to go because school was still in session and there were hardly any lines at all. They were able to just walk up and get on most of the rides. I think they rode the big roller coaster 4-5 times in a row.
Little Guy saw the Pirate Ship and wanted to ride it. It ended up scaring him because it went so high. But as soon as the ride was over, he wanted to do it again. So they stayed on for another turn. Even the older kids loved this ride.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Circus Circus
Posted by SusieQ at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




looks like a lot of fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you came here, we'd take you to Six Flags. Do ya wanna come here?
ReplyDeleteYou took some good pictures! I didn't even know they had rides in Circus Circus. Last time I was there (when I was a kid) we just watched the circus performers and played some skee ball.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time! And what great memories for your family!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome for your family to have that time together! We are looking forward to seeing you all soon!!! Lots of fun times ahead!
ReplyDeleteHey, I have to figure out how we might know each other. I know both the Carlsons and Emily Anne! How weird is that? my email is ldscancermom at yahoo dot com.
ReplyDeleteWe went there years ago on the way to a family reunion. Rachel, me, and all our kids spent many hours in Circus Circus trying to avoid the heat in the motorhome parking lot. Good times!
ReplyDelete