The other night we attended Reed's 8th Grade Promotion. He marched in with his class, to the music of IZ, and looked so handsome in his new suit and (size 16!) shoes. He received several awards; one for Outstanding Achievement in Leadership and one for Community Service. After the ceremony in the 107* gym was over, they loaded up on buses and headed to their big party/dance sponsored by the school. Now he's moving on to bigger and better things. High School things.
CONGRATULATIONS, REED. YOU MADE IT THROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL !!!


Did it fly by for you? Was he your baby just yesterday? I'm SCARED it's going to happen to me too quickly... :(
ReplyDeleteMiss Susie-Q is that your son? Are you sure? Wow! Can't believe he's going to high school. I'm glad you are ahead of me in that so you can tell me how to get through it...especially with a BOY!!! I can always count on you!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so grown up! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome guy. Congratulations, Reed! Susan, you are too young to have a high school student :)
ReplyDeleteHey, seeing as he has the largest shoes I have ever heard of, did you know the Nike outlet store in Portland, on MLK, has shoes in the really big sizes for really cheap. If you guys ever get up there, hunt it down because we are taking the latest and greatest for about $20.
ReplyDeleteWait.... is that girl(REEDs date??) haha .....katie B!!!! ps have reed read this!!!!
ReplyDelete