Monday, July 7, 2008

"Lake Taco" Reunion

We have been on the go ever since school let out for the summer. Our first adventure was driving to Lake Tahoe for Hank's family reunion. All 10 siblings and their spouses were there, as well as his parents and 39 of the neices and nephews.
We had such a fun time with everyone. Our kids were in heaven with all those playmates.

Hank with his parents and siblings

We went on hikes

Spent lots of time at the lake

Little Guy called it Lake Taco


Reed loved the babies, as well as all the attention from his teenaged girl cousins

For family talent night, we showed how Hank can pick up the girls by their ears

And, of course, what's a family reunion without a good father/son wrestling match?

7 comments:

  1. FUN!
    I love Lake "Taco" ~~~ too cute.
    That is so awesome that you got all TEN siblings together with the parents for the pic. Impressive!
    (We NEVER can get eight of us together at the same time...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TELL JACOB THAT WE LOVE HIM AND MISS GIVING HIM ATTENTION!haha :)

    Love ....THE TEENAGED GIRL COUSINS!!

    haha

    Aka: Madeline, Tori, Rachel, Ashley!!
    WOOT! WOOT! OW !OW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry we didn't call jacob reed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jkjkjkjj delete those SORRY! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice form on the wrestling picture there Reed. Looks like the old man is going down! Ellee is missing her buddies and Abey wouldn't mind hanging out with little guy sometime soon.

    Masom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys seem to float from one vacation spot to the next. Take me too next time, ok? Ha HA

    Looks like fun. I like the Lake Taco comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love family reunions so fun! I need your email address so I can invite you to read my blog...I had to make it private because of some guy that was reading it! mnjlake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete