Over the 4th of July weekend we went to Bandon. We rented a nice big house close to the golf course (it even had a putting green in the back yard). Not that we're golfers. We just wanted a place big enough to be together with family.
The tide pools were great! We were able to drive right onto the beach (I didn't enjoy that as much as Hank did...he LOVED the 4-wheeling). The kids enjoyed sticking their fingers in the sea anenomes. There were star fish and mussles everywhere. We also saw little crabs, big crabs, and even a dead sea lion. Ewww.








Wow we are on the same page today! We both posted pictures of the tidepools. ♥
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the fun things you have done this summer! Wish we could have got together. Maybe Christmas? Will you be in town?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great family photo... but where were you? Let me guess. Taking the picture?? You should've been in it. That is one fantastic photo!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder I haven't seen you much, you guys are going everywhere this summer. It looks like a ton of fun, I am so jealous. Hopefully I'll see ya soon..Teresa
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I bet the house was great. I love your pictures. I sure miss the Oregon coast. It is so pretty!
ReplyDelete