We celebrated Hank's birthday tonight at McGraths. They made him wear the big blue fish hat while they sang "Happy Birthday, Dear Fish Head." He's a good sport, isn't he?
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by SusieQ at 9:00 PM
I have a photo from there from my 21st birthday. Aaaw!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your dear hubby.
Happy Bday Hank! Love ya! Sorry, Suz, I have NO CLUE how to fix the scanned photo!
ReplyDeleteEasy breezy! Go to photobucket.com Set up an account by clicking the "Join Now" green button in the upper-right hand corner. Upload the picture. Once you've done that, click "edit" above where the picture is. Use the crop tool there. Then save by clicking "Replace original". Now you want to copy the html code and paste it into your document instead of the picture you put there.
ReplyDeleteHope this makes sense!☺
Thanks, Meg. You're a genius!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Happy Birthday Hank! I think you need to get one of those hats. It is totally you! :)
ReplyDelete