Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kix Treats

Kix Treats is one of our favorite Family Home Evening treats.  I got the recipe from my sister-in-law, Mikell.  It's super easy, quick, and YUMMY.  Here's the recipe, if you want to try it sometime.
Kix Treats
1 cup Karo syrup
1 cup sugar
Heat over medium heat until it's semi-clear.  Don't boil.
add:
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups Kix cereal
Pour into 9x13 pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on the top

4 comments:

  1. Little Guy's face is awesome! The kiddos love this treat too... diving into that chocolate. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you updated...I got scared EVERY time I opened your blog and those monkey faces were staring at me!! Kim makes a treat similar to that except with rice chex and coconut/almonds instead of peanut butter/chocolate chips! It's SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is useful designed for my experience. thanks admin

    Feel free to visit my web blog Fran

    ReplyDelete