Friday, August 22, 2008

Wii golf?

Being the avid non-golfer that I am, I was amused to go upstairs this evening and find my youngest daughter and my husband playing wii golf. I mean, wii have a set of golf clubs in the garage, but I can't guarantee that they've ever been used. It's just not something wii've taken to. Enter the incredible Wii. It makes you think you can actually do these things. I was impressed to hear little Montana throwing around words like "fairway, par, birdie, double bogey" I had to ask her what some of those meant. When did she become an expert on golf? She adjusts for wind speed, calculates just how hard or how soft she needs to hit the ball depending on distance and slope, and she knows all the terminology. Maybe someday she'll teach mii.

4 comments:

  1. Wii don't golf either. Maybe if you learn someday, you can teach mii, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so Matt and I are in love with the Wii...sometimes I play it all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuu crack mii up! My favorite is the tennis. I'm the best server ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wii golf is fun but Wii tennis and bowling are better! Heck I'll teach you to play. ☺

    ReplyDelete