Friday, October 31, 2008
drowning
I've been on a little Blog-cation, in case you haven't noticed. I'm up to my ears dealing with doctors (ruptured disc--ouch!), attorneys (little guy), stressed-out husband (bishop), and lots of decisions that have to be made sooner rather than later. Hopefully I'll be back soon...
Posted by SusieQ at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Susie, I'm so sorry about your back! That's definitely NOT what you need with everything else that's going on. I'm praying for you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am in the same boat! So busy that it's hard to keep up on my blogging.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well with your back, little guy, and bishop hank.
Sending warm fuzzies your way and sending up prayers too.
ReplyDeleteWish I could send you a life preserver... Guess I can just send good thoughts and prayers... To quote one of my favorite characters: "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."
ReplyDeleteSending you best wishes and good luck in all that you're doing!
ReplyDeleteYou husband did great tonight at the baptism. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Can I do anything for you? My thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteI hope things are slowing down for you now! I understand the need to take a break (although I usually take a break from blog hopping as opposed to blogging...sorry I'm so behind on your blog!)
ReplyDelete