Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Guy's First Prayer


Tonight as I was putting Little Guy to bed, he told me he didn't need help saying his prayers.  This was a first.  He said he could do it all by himself.  So I kept quiet.  And this is what I heard:

I love my Mommy
I love (Montana)
I love (JJ)
I love (Reed)
I love going to school
Playing on the playground
I love going home
I love playing with my daddy
And my (Reed)
Please bless me
And we're going to adopt me
I love Grandma Carolyn
I love Grandpa Con
I love the Yukon
Amen

10 comments:

  1. Melt my heart sweet! And I love his picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *TEARS*
    What a perfect innocent prayer... true communication with his Heavenly Father. So sweet, he is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make me cry, why dontcha! What a sweetie. I hope his prayers come true (adoption).

    SO great seeing you this weekend at TOFW. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is really sweet.

    You guys had TOFW this weekend? Ours is this weekend! I'm excited.

    So sorry I didn't get back to you yet. We got your sweet message. Ty loved it, and I'm DYING to talk to you about everything. Call me when you've got time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo sweet. Thanks for sharing this special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you are obviously doing something amazing right! Good job momma! Loved it! Loved how he said "we're going to adopt me!" So sweet. I am praying for that too!

    And congrats to "Hank" on being the new bishop!

    So glad you came with us to TOFW. It was super fun having you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! Really! You're getting good at tear jerker posts Susan! This is so incredibly sweet. I love it. I also loved seeing you at TOFW too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't love the yukon?! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tears. That is precious. They are so sincere and totally honest aren't they?

    ReplyDelete