Friday, September 11, 2009

Catch Up

Things have been kind of crazy around here and I haven't posted very much about our summer.  Here are a few random pictures to try and catch up (in no particular order)

Grandpa and Reed went fishing at Diamond Lake
We had a friend take some family pictures
We rented a boat and took the kids tubing
We celebrated the 50th anniversary of Hank's parents at a family reunion
This is his parents with all 10 of their children
 
We visited family in Utah
These cousins call themselves "Team Jelly"
(It's a combination of both their names)
This is "Team Kaylemad"
Reed was practicing his photog skillz. 
He told us just where and how to pose.

4 comments:

  1. Fun Fun Fun!

    I like the updates since I miss you so much!

    I was glad to wave at your tonight though, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you guys look great...nice job with the photography Reed. Think about you (and pray for you :]) often. Much love...Masom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE happy memories!!!! xoxoxoxMOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combined cousin names. :)

    ReplyDelete