Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christian's Slide Show

This is a slide show that Reed and I put together. It's a little glimpse into our time with Christian.

http://www.youtube.com/user/irishbigboy87#p/a

P.S. So I guess "they" (youtube) muted the audio because it was copyrighted or something. It kinda takes a lot away from the feeling of the slide show, but you can just pretend you're listening to "I Wish You Peace" by the Eagles, "Beautiful Boy" by the Beatles, and "Goodnight, My Angel" by Billy Joel.

P.P.S.  Update:  Reed was able to get some audio back on, but we weren't able to use all the same songs we had originally used.  I guess it's better than no audio.

7 comments:

  1. If you made the video, why do they think it's copyrighted.

    Anyway, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The songs are copyrighted and we didn't get permission from the eagles or the beatles or billy joel to use them. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Susie! What a precious slideshow! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I just love that boy! Thanks for sharing that with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic of him dressed as the princess and him sleeping on Hank's lap in the foyer at church... bet the "Bishop" doesn't do that anymore :o)
    Great job on the video... thanks for letting us have a glimpse of his time with your amazing family. Sending hugs your way Susie! Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps someday I can look at this without tearing up. Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a special tribute to Little Guy. makes me teary. life's not fair.

    ReplyDelete