Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School

They said they weren't excited about going back to school. 
 (I think they secretly were) 
As for me, I thought once the kids were back in school I would get a bit of a break.  Not today.  With 2 orthodontist appointments (1 morning, 1 afternoon), a visit at DHS with "Grandma Teresa", Freshmen registration, school supply shopping for Reed, and driving to and from football and soccer practice, I think I logged more miles on the family car than I did any other day this summer.
Whew.   Good thing gas is "so cheap" now.

3 comments:

  1. My kids claimed the same thing about "not being excited" about going back...well except for Lauren who was thrilled.

    I had big plans for a party today when Bennett went to preschool but I went grocery shopping instead. How lame is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "so cheap"? Hardy har har. It's a pretty sad day when we consider $3.55 a gallon CHEAP! Look what "they've" done to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back-to-school is always so exciting! Do they like their teachers?

    ReplyDelete