I think I've discovered the secret
to keeping the children happily occupied
for hours at a time:
ASK THEM TO CLEAN THEIR ROOMS
They will disappear for hours
entertaining themselves
doing anything OTHER than actually cleaning their rooms
Evidently, the girls got down the dress-up box
and had some fun with Little Guy
He LOVED it
Thanks to them,
he now wants to be a princess for Halloween
We'll have to think about that one





How fun! Ben loves it when the girls play dress up with him. I think they just like the attention from the older kids. Don't worry. I'm sure he won't want to be a princess by next week! :)
ReplyDeleteHa Ha!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
He has a nice carriage to be a princess (or prince)!
Oh, that's funny!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember taking DAYS to clean my room. I always got sidetracked, too!
That's a secret that happens here in our home as well. :)
ReplyDeleteMy Tank is always being dressed up or willingly dressing up in Princess dresses and ballet costumes. But, the next minute he is playing 'war' with his animals and digging up the dirt. I just say he is 'well rounded'.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good look for him.... :-)
ReplyDelete