Conversation overheard last night at bedtime:
Hank: Come on, let's go get your pajamas on and brush teeth
Little Guy: Not yet, I haven't made any little brown snakes.
Hank: You don't need to make any brown snakes before bed.
Little Guy: Yes, I do!!! Mom told me.
Reed: What in the heck are little brown snakes?
Hank: That's what he calls going #2 in the toilet. If he does it in the toilet, he gets to see the brown snakes. If he does it in his diaper, they don't look like snakes anymore.
Reed: Oh. Very nice.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Little Brown Snakes
Posted by SusieQ at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI was very happy to see you at the gym this morning. I will be looking for you Friday morning!
So THIS must be the secret to potty training boys!!! I love that you blogged it.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious!!! Now I know the secret to potty training the boys! Thank you thank you thank you!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I am having similar discussions at our house (only Ben calls them much stranger things) Best wishes to both of us in our potty training efforts.
ReplyDelete