Aaaah! Beautiful. Is she just soooooo happy? Tell her she looks great. I posted a picture for you on my blog. We'll send it in the mail. Also, you will be receiving the great shots of Hank hiking up his shorts to look for starfish :)
Hi Susan...the anonymous above is me Kelli! I can't figure out how to comment in your new format!!! please don't anyone laugh at me! This just proves how challanged I really am!!!
What?! I posted a comment when you first put this up! I guess it didn't go through, but I didn't check. I wonder how many others have been like that. Hmmm...
WOOHOO! Now go buy her a pack of bubblegum to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteAaaah! Beautiful. Is she just soooooo happy? Tell her she looks great.
ReplyDeleteI posted a picture for you on my blog. We'll send it in the mail. Also, you will be receiving the great shots of Hank hiking up his shorts to look for starfish :)
She looks so happy!☺
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful smile, before and after!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great smile! Congrats on getting through the whole adventure of braces.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh hurray! The braces are off! She looks great! Now how long will it take for her to stop running her tongue over her new smooth teeth?
ReplyDeleteHi Susan...the anonymous above is me Kelli!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out how to comment in your new format!!! please don't anyone laugh at me! This just proves how challanged I really am!!!
Hi...testing
ReplyDeleteI did it! sorry to take up so much comment space.
ReplyDeleteWhat?! I posted a comment when you first put this up! I guess it didn't go through, but I didn't check. I wonder how many others have been like that. Hmmm...
ReplyDelete