Saturday, January 19, 2008

Land of the Living

Little Guy is back! He's been here all along, actually. He's just been really sick. He started with a cough Saturday night, had a fever Sunday, and by Monday morning he was diagnosed with Pneumonia. It happened so fast. He was really down and out for a few days there. He wasn't eating. He was refusing to take his medication. We literally couldn't get it down him. He would fight and scream and spit it all back in our faces. The doctor changed the Rx to chewables and then it was all good. He had a few days of breathing treatments as well, but he was fine with those. He liked the little fishy mask. It's good to see him feeling better!

7 comments:

  1. SO happy he is feeling better. Poor guy! I am feeling your pain after enduring 3 throw up bugs at our house over Christmas break...and pink eye...etc. Such a cute picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture! Sounds like you have had a busy week. Glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...poor Little Guy! It's so hard when they're sick like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear this. Poor thing. Our "little guy" has caught something as well the last day or so. Fever. Nose. Sad puffy eyes. It's not pneumonia, though, thank goodness... at least I HOPE it's not!
    Glad he's feeling better. Your boys are darling. What an awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW... I have a new blog address:
    http://toadswildfamily.blogspot.com
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little guy. It's so hard to see our kids suffer. I'm glad he's feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that is the cutest picture ever. So cute.

    ReplyDelete