Montana lost her front tooth last night. She was SOOOOO excited about it. She put it under her pillow and wrote a note to the tooth fairy asking if she could keep the tooth. The tooth fairy abliged. Montana ran into our room at 2:15 am and woke us up to let us know the tooth fairy had come AND she got to keep the tooth AND she got $1.00. Pretty exciting stuff. I could hardly go back to sleep.
She woke up this morning in tears because she couldn't find the tooth. She had set it on her nightstand with her dollar and it must have gotten knocked onto the floor. If you could only see the mess on her floor. Maybe some day I'll show you a picture. But I'm afraid that tooth is gone forever. Or at least until she decides to clean her room.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Lost Tooth
Posted by SusieQ at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lauren just lost a tooth today. And funny enough...that is the going rate for a tooth from the tooth fairy that comes to our house too! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat cracks me up that she woke you up in the middle of the night about it. Isn't childhood sweet? Well, sweet until you lose the tooth, I guess!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! My daughter lost her tooth too - she had to write a note to the tooth fairy explaining that she couldn't find it and would the tooth fairy please give her some money anyway. She was so worried about it, poor kid.
ReplyDeleteThe mess in her room sounds all too familiar. I have been literally "gutting" my girls' room and have hauled bags and bags of trash and goodwill items out. It's ridiculous. If they dropped their tooth on their floor, it too would be gone forever!
ReplyDeleteVery cute
ReplyDelete