
I always take one last peek at my sleeping children before I head off to bed

The other night, I found these beauties still awake...

In Montana's bed!!! With Montana on her mattress that had been pulled onto the floor. I guess those bears (or dogs or whatever they are) are quite the demanding divas.

She LOVES her build-a-bears. And it's a good thing she got some Christmas money from the grandparents. Because that place (Build-A-Bear) is such a racket that I can't bring myself to buy anything there. But the girls sure do love it!! Montana was able to buy a new bear and 2 new outfits (for the bear) and she couldn't have been more excited.
Oh my gosh, that is SO cute. I HATE that build a bear place, you are right, it's a TOTAL racket. So ridiculous. We avoid it like the plague.
ReplyDeleteKids do the funniest things! It's fun when we get to see this side of their lives. Makes me remember my huge Raggedy Ann dolls when I was a kid. Sure loved those! I was missing your posts...glad to see another one. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, my girls love Build-a-Bear! Love love love it! It's a brilliant idea, I tell ya. Lots of money being made in that store.
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable picture. My son has some pretty demanding stuffed animals too.
ReplyDeleteChristmas money rocks!!