Friday the kids didn't have school (what's new?) so we took a day trip to the coast. I had some work to do at the cabin, so we started there. Reed entertained the hooligans at the lake while I did some things inside. It was a beautiful, clear, sunny 70* outside.
I thought that was pretty risky of Reed to take them all at the same time
He did a lot of teaching about how to behave in a canoe
"If you think we're going to tip over...DON'T FREAK OUT... "









What a good big brother Reed is! Wow. I'm very impressed he took them all in the canoe as well. Good for him.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got away and enjoyed the beautiful day.
Reed....nice shirt and shorts....glad to see you have better taste in schools than that green and yellow stuff you used to wear. Come out here and I will take you to a NC game.
ReplyDeleteHank...not only do you sleep on our couch in your white shirt and tie, but you play Monopoly in them too...I love it. I miss your guts buddy...come see us.
-K-
Maybe you could send Reed to our house sometime? I have four kids that need enertaining and "be safe" talk and would be happy to do any dirty work!
ReplyDeleteThis was so fun to catch up on your family comings and goings. So fun to be on the coast with nice weather! (But I also think it's fun to be there when its cloudy too--kinda cozy). I thought the "Piano lesson" was so sweet, and I cracked up when I saw the picture of "Reed" cooking a hot dog over the stove! So fun. I wish we would have seen you guys when we were in town.
ReplyDeleteWasn't it nice to have a little bit of warm weather instead of all this rain? It looks like you had a fun day. I can't wait until Leilani is old enough to entertain and babysit the others. It will be so helpful! Reed looks like he enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteNothing like a canoe ride...and that cabin setting is just a piece of heaven on earth...so grogeous. You are really nice too.
ReplyDelete