Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just when you think it's safe...

I've been pretty good about keeping things out of Little Guy's reach ever since this incident. But he recently had a bad rash and his skin was peeling. And really dry. So after his bath the other night, I lubed him all up with my favorite (expensive!) lotion, Eucerin. Then I forgot to take it out of his room before putting him to bed. BIG OOPS. This is what I found when I went to check on him before going to sleep myself:




Little Stinker!!!

6 comments:

  1. That has "2 year old" written ALL over it! Reminds me of my little guy.
    What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....on the bright side, that has to be good for the wood right? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You KNOW I understand!!!

    My son put hand soap in his hair once...turned out to be very effective mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to be able to condition your carpet with such nice lotion. We only use the cheap Suave lotion on our carpets, and it's just not as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it always the Eucerin?

    Why isn't it the generic baby lotion in giant size that I hate but can't bare to throw away because it's nearly full bottle?

    ReplyDelete