It's hard to believe we've had Little Guy for over a year now. He recently celebrated his 3rd birthday. He had been looking forward to it ever since JJ celebrated hers in March. He talked about having a pirate party and wearing party hats and singing the happy birthday song.
He woke up to lots of presents and didn't waste any time opening them all. In fact, at one point I was helping the girls get ready to catch the bus and Little Guy was in there unwrapping presents all by himself. He didn't want to wait for me. 
This was his party at DHS with his grandma. She brought cupcakes and all kinds of party favors. He was in heaven. His grandma really wanted it to be a kid party for him, so I pulled my kids out of school and brought them over for it. You can tell Reed is feeling a little uncomfortable. He doesn't like the idea that Little Guy doesn't belong to US. He only stayed for about 15 minutes and then he asked his dad to take him back to school. You know something's up when a teenager asks to go back to school.






Wow! Three years old! He is getting so big. And, he looks like he's about to pounce on that cake! ☺
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Little Guy!
ReplyDelete(I feel for Reed. That must be hard.)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the pirate poster! Very cool. It looks like he had a great birthday. I can't believe he is three already. That makes my little guy older too!
ReplyDeleteHe should belong to you, dang it! I hate how they drag it all out!
ReplyDeleteOkay...sorry for the outburst.
Umm...we didn't forget his bday. Or your other kids' bdays. We're just late as usual! All will be in the mail tomorrow, I swear!
Happy birthday sweet sweet little guy!
ReplyDeleteI feel Sally's sentiments too. The part about Reed at the party just breaks my heart. It doesn't seem fair. I'm still praying for some divine intervention! The alternative is just too hard to even think about. He is a special little boy.
The pirate ship on the wall was awesome. I don't blame him for wanting to dig right into the presents. Kids just do what the rest of us "grown up" really want to do.
ReplyDelete