Cool. That would make a good movie. That and "Woman Travels With Toddler and No Baby Wipes." (Now, that sounds scary.) Love you. I'll have to keep some on-hand next time for you.☺
Do they really make Harleys for Barbie? Very cool. Is that really the Pauper barbie? She looks way different in modern fashions! How fun.
Sweet! What a team.
Boy toys meet girl toys! Gotta love that they're all playing harmoniously together, right??? :)
Lisa- the harley is Little Guy's, it's not a Barbie toy. And it really is the Pauper Barbie...amazing what a wordrobe change can do for you.Rachel- I was going to make that the title, but I was afraid of all the weird people who would find my blog from a search engine with those words...
Cool. That would make a good movie. That and "Woman Travels With Toddler and No Baby Wipes." (Now, that sounds scary.)
ReplyDeleteLove you. I'll have to keep some on-hand next time for you.☺
Do they really make Harleys for Barbie? Very cool. Is that really the Pauper barbie? She looks way different in modern fashions! How fun.
ReplyDeleteSweet! What a team.
ReplyDeleteBoy toys meet girl toys!
ReplyDeleteGotta love that they're all playing harmoniously together, right??? :)
Lisa- the harley is Little Guy's, it's not a Barbie toy. And it really is the Pauper Barbie...amazing what a wordrobe change can do for you.
ReplyDeleteRachel- I was going to make that the title, but I was afraid of all the weird people who would find my blog from a search engine with those words...