Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day. We turned the heat off in the hot tub and let it cool down to a comfortable temperature. JJ and Little Guy spent a couple of hours out there "swimming." (don't worry, Mom, Little Guy can touch bottom with his head above water everywhere in the hot tub) JJ is so good with him and they had so much fun together. I was trying to take a candid shot, but Little Guy looked over and saw me pointing the camera through the kitchen window.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Hot Tub Buddies
Posted by SusieQ at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That sure beats those blow up pools!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this weather.
Yeah, I'd like that over my blow-up pool! I didn't know you got a hot tub! Fun!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS SOO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteok..i wish i had a hot tub!
ReplyDeleteI never thought of using a hot tub for a pool. You have inspired me. When the next heat wave comes, we are going swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's hot tub! Hope they don't
ReplyDeletemind :-)
I am ready for some WARM weather! Can we all come to your house for the summer?!
ReplyDelete