Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

To My Angel Mother--
Thank you for being such a Loving, Happy, Giving, Spiritual, Fun, Awesome Mom !!

(isn't she cute?)

6 comments:

  1. She is THE CUTEST MOM EVER!! (even though she doesn't particularly like being called cute, it's hard not to because she is just bursting with cuteness! And I'd take that over glamorous or intriguing any day!)

    So...now am I the bad daughter for not doing a mother's day post? I could do one, but then I'd just be copying you. Hmmm...I'm glad we're ten years apart and that we didn't have to compete over things growing up. That would have gotten tiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture!
    Your mom is beautiful & those Red Roses are, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dialogue between you and your sister. So fun.

    Yes, your mom is cute!

    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to my oh so "cute" Aunt! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she is! A beautiful lady inside and out!

    ReplyDelete